Can’t get it out of my head …
A book takes me to another world
Landscape makes me day dream
Coffee gives me the push every early morning
Water is so refreshing
Fresh air & sunlight make me stay at home
RAIN . . . I can never get enough of it
Colorful places make my heart so colorful
Shopping of course 😉
And last, the feeling after a live concert is just mind blowing 😀 you sit down, remember what happened & you go with your thoughts back to the concert over & over again jumping with the lead singer *sigh*
I miss you Jared 🙂
This post is for those who are feeling down . . . I’m full of hope, energy and good mood, so I’m sending you some;
– Life is beautiful, you just have to search for its beauty in its ugliness.
– Allah takes and gives, it’s a fair equation but hard to interpret at first.
– Look at the sun early in the morning & you will see the light of hope shining over you.
– Never regret anything you have done, learn from your mistakes.
– Love yourself for who you are, not for what people want to love in you.
– Being a better person than those who have hurt you won’t lessen from your dignity.
– Stop complaining about what you don’t have or want to have.
– Being content is the main key to happiness.
– Whenever you’re feeling down/sad/depressed, take a look at the news around the world for just 5 minutes and you’ll realize what you have is precious.
– I’m here if you need a shoulder to lean on 🙂 mashallah 3lay 7ekam 😛
P.S. Happy Thursday and this song is dedicated to you all ;*
Thanks to Chikapappi I can’t get the song off my mind